The fourth edition of the Higher Education in London UNISON Newsletter is now out – please see the link in blue above. Many thanks to the UNISON stewards, officers and members working in Universities and working for private companies in Universities across the London region who have shared their stories.
What is in the Higher Education Newsletter 2017/18 edition?
- Includes an update on our union-wide Pay Up Now! campaign
- Applauds some of our branch’s campaign successes
- Outlines current campaigns on better pay, terms and conditions
- Includes reports from activists about Regional and National Higher Education conferences/seminars/training days
- Features a chance to win UNISON goodies with our Five Question Quiz
And gives ideas about how to get more active in your branch – you could be a point of contact between staff in your department and the union, or you could consider attending UNISON training and becoming a steward (or even a branch officer!)
How can I get involved?
Please share the newsletter with your colleagues and talk to them about why you are a member of UNISON. If they are interested in finding out more or joining the union, contact your local reps or visit www.joinunison.org.uk. If you would like a hard copy of the newsletter, application forms, or more information on any of the articles in the newsletter please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to contribute to our next newsletter, please email email@example.com with your ideas, articles and photos.